To cater for the specific requirements of business travelers, AccorHotels has enriched its international, multi-brand subscription program for business guests, AccorHotels Favorite Guest Business, and renamed it Business Plus.
This annual subscription card allows companies to optimize their employee travel costs and also offers a wider range of discounts and exclusive benefits in 2,700 hotels worldwide.
Cyril Kovarsky, Senior Vice President Global Sales for AccorHotels explains, “Companies and their frequent business travelers are chiefly concerned with optimizing their hotel expenses and obtaining flexible services. With its significantly enriched range of benefits for business travelers, the Business Plus subscription card enables AccorHotels to address these concerns and to position itself as a major player with an extensive and competitive offer.”
The Business Plus card, which can be purchased for €170 on www.businessplus-accorhotels.com, offers business travelers a host of advantages including:
- Up to 15% off at 2,700 hotels belonging to 11 AccorHotels group brands, from economy to luxury, and up to 20% off at weekends
- 20% off Europcar car rentals anywhere in the world
- 10% off catering in ibis and ibis Styles hotels.
- 1,500 bonus points credited to the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty card for subscription renewals and first-time subscriptions to the Business Plus program
- Year-round access to exclusive one-off offers with the program’s partners (Air France, Europcar, etc.)
- Early access to AccorHotels promotions.
The excellence of AccorHotels services at every stage of the customer journey:
- Guaranteed room availability up to three days before arrival, and the possibility of late check-out up to 4 pm
- A dedicated customer service and an account that’s accessible 24/7 on AccorHotels.com
- Detailed monthly activity reports.
The Business Plus card discounts apply in the 92 countries where the Group operates in the following brands: Sofitel, MGallery, Pullman, Grand Mercure, Novotel, Mercure, adagio, ibis, ibis Styles and Thalassa sea & spa.
They supplement a range of services and subscriptions developed for business guests in recent months.
Find out more on: www.businessplus-accorhotels.com